Friday, October 14, 2011

iPhone 4S Un Boxing

The wait is finally here for you iOS/iPhone fans. Fortunately I got my hands on a 16GB factory unlocked iPhone 4S from the Apple Store for free. I shall not say how ;)\

Needless to say I've uploaded some pics and a video of me unboxing the iPhone 4S.

Stay tuned for a video review of the phone comprising of the features of iOS5, and a comparison of the SGS II/Android OS system. For that I'll be focusing on the iOS5 vs Gingerbread 2.3.4 boot up time, camera quality, the pull down notification system, and the twitter integration.

Note: Eventually I'll do a review of iOS5 and Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) when ICS is released and when I have access to that.

And no, I will not have the phones side by side, proving that the SGS II has a bigger screen :P

So here you go:





No comments:

Post a Comment