Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blackberry Bold 9900/Code Name "Dakota" Hands On!

Hello fellow readers. Please excuse me it has been ages since I last posted an article on here. I know you all must have been missing my reviews of tech, apps, etc.

Just to keep you all up to date, I've acquired a Samsung Galaxy S II for a while now. Love the phone and such. Can't wait for the HTC Sensation (July 4th) to be released. Shall post a review of that if I can figure out the technical issues I'm experiencing when filming my reviews with my DSLR. Did so for the SGS II.

NOTE! DUE TO PRIVACY REASONS I CANNOT SAY HOW I ACQUIRED THE DEVICE DUE TO LEGALITY ISSUES! HOWEVER THIS WAS ACQUIRED LEGALLY!

I can say for a fact that this will be one of the Blackberries I'll actually invest my money towards it. I definitely did love the UI of Blackberry OS 7, of course its in development stages and the overall feel of the touch screen interface and the bigger keyboard of the Blackberry Bold 9900.

A video will follow with me using the phone.

Anywho, here's some first hands on pics.






a

No comments:

Post a Comment