Sunday, March 13, 2011

Apple iPad 2 Unboxing/First Impressions

Oh iPad 2, Oh iPad 2.
Your screen delights me.
You're so light and bright;
Your appearance is so white.
Oh iPad 2, Oh iPad 2.
Your beauty delights me!

I can go on and on. I am excited as this is my first ever tablet and one from Apple. I did not get the first iPad as it was expensive when it came out. I know I have been missing out since then but I'm sure I won't be disappointed with this one. Its not out here in Canada (sorry to those of you fellow Canadians) I just had to get one and tell and point to your face "HA HA!" Good luck to those of you who're going to be waiting in the long lines on March 25th.

Okay enough bantering, now to the point. Here are a few pics of me unboxing the iPad 2.

Stay tuned for a full review after a few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment