Saturday, March 5, 2011

Motorola Atrix 4G First Impressions

Oh Moto, how I adore you and your light weight attribute. Its as though you are like a girl whom I met in a bar. The first time I laid eyes on you, your eyes sparkle, and me trying to make my move. Well this time I have succeeded by acquiring you before you become available to anyone else. Yes that's right, you are mine now.

First off kudos to Sanjay Jha, the CEO of Motorola for making the Atrix and the Xoom as number 1 gadget in the Consumer Electronic Show 2011.

Well I haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but here's me taking out everything out from the box. I thought I'd not wait and get the one from Bell, because a) the phone from Bell would be $599.99 on a no contract, plus taxes which will be $670 give or take. I thought I'd spend the extra $30 and get it for $700. B) Doesn't come with Bell's pre loaded apps which I don't like at all.

So here you go, the Motorola Atrix being stripped down from head to toe and all her contents inside, okay that sounded so wrong.










No comments:

Post a Comment