Friday, November 1, 2013

The iPad Air Has Arrived!

Well I am sure most of you will be probably upgrading from your older generations of the iPad, and some will be purchasing their very own first iPad. Like you all, I have made the plunge and have upgraded from the iPad 2 16GB WiFi which I have had for 2 years now I believe or if I am not mistaken. 



Picked up the beautiful Space Grey 16GB WiFi as I do not need more than that, as I have my other Android tablets to complement it. Its just mainly for light gaming and web browsing mostly. I must say at first I thought if it was worth it, but after going it over in my head plus looking up the specs, I agreed that its worth. I already have the iPad 2 which is 3 generations old and most of the features won't run due to hardware support even though it was running smoothly on iOS7. 

Now that I have picked up the iPad Air, I for sure know it will have all of the features that iOS7 has such as Air Drop, and so forth. So I am definitely happy that I made the purchase. 

Here are some quick unboxing pictures and a video. Stay tuned for an in depth review!






No comments:

Post a Comment